About Dr Teo
Dr Marlene Teo graduated from the National University of Singapore, where she was the 6th dental graduate in its 64-year history to be awarded BDS Honours. She holds appointments as an Adjunct Senior Lecturer at the National University of Singapore and Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is also a diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and an ITI Fellow. She is passionate about periodontology and enjoys treating patients with dental phobias. She believes wholeheartedly in leading a holistic and healthy lifestyle to boost immunity and combat periodontal disease.
- What potential complications do I face when getting a dental implant?
- Wanna get a dental implant? Here’s what you should know beforehand.
- The Best Receding Gums Treatment and All You Need to Know About It
- Gum infection treatment: How do I know when it is urgent?
- Gingivitis Treatment – What Causes Gingivitis And How Is It Treated